Sun Bum SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion
We know – it’s a pain to put on sunscreen – you want to get to the outdoor fun part. But this sunscreen is different. Sun Bum makes you want to put on some sun protection! Its smooth and refreshing – it smells like bananas, and is primate approved! Just kidding. But really – this lotion is the goods. You will take the few minutes it takes to stop and apply it’s sun cancer preventing properties.
Features / Benefits
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection / Parsol® 1789
- Water Resistant / 80 Minutes
- Paraben Free / PABA Free / Oil Free
- Gluten Free / 100% Vegan
- Vitamin E Enriched
- 3 FL OZ / 88 mL
Sun Bum Tips
- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before going out in the sun to allow maximum absorption and protection.
- Make sure you’re applying enough sunscreen (at least 3 tablespoons to cover your entire body). Reducing the quantity lowers the level of protection significantly. Pay special care too more sensitive areas, such as your ears, nose shoulders, cleavage and neck.
- Don’t neglect hard to reach and easily forgotten places, such as your ears, feet and upper back.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours. Apply more frequently after swimming, sweating or toweling.
- We know it’s tough, but try to avoid intense mid-day sun from 11:00 am and 2:00 pm during the hot summer months.
- If you are taking medication, check with your doctor or pharmacist to make sure it’s okay to spend time in the sun. Some medicines can make the skin more sensitive to the sun’s rays.
- Protect children. Children are particularly vulnerable to the effects of UV radiation and they often spend more time outdoors than adults. Parents should take special care to protect them from the sun using protective clothing, hats, sunglasses and sunscreens. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.