Starboard Sup Blend 11’2 x 30″ Tiki Fit
Take your fitness routine to the water! The Starboard Tiki Fit is the perfect platform for doing yoga and working with exercise bands, in addition to paddling.
The low rocker profile increases contact with the water’s surface, making the board extra stable. A full deck pad, from nose to tail, means that you have plenty of room for stretching out and doing yoga poses. Or, the full deck pad gives your canine or kid tag-a-long a place to rest comfortably while you paddle them around!
Multiple inserts/tie-down point are installed in the board. This gives you plenty of places to work with exercise bands.
There’s a paddle holder installed as well so that the paddle is out of your way when you aren’t paddling.
Tail Width: 16.1″
Volume: 174 Liters
Offered in 2 different constructions:
AST Candy features:
- Full EVA deck pad
- PU painted ding-resistant rails
- 06MM 510kg/m3 Australian pine in standing area to improve rigidity and deck impact resistance
- Standing layer reinforced with glass
- EPS 15 kg/m3 foam core
- AST technology features a light-weight fused cell core and uses layers of three-dimensional 400g glass mat wetted out with an expanding epoxy resin system that creates volume within the skin as it cures under pressure — this creates a thick, stiff, durable, yet light-weight sandwiched laminate.
Brushed Carbon features:
- The worlds lightest paddle boards
- ultra light biaxial carbon technology laminated onto water resistant high density foam sandwich and a Fused cell core
- optimized angles of carbon weave introducing flex into paddle boarding
- full deck and bottom wrap of high density foam