Naish Alana Vario Paddle
The Naish Alana Vario Paddle is designed specially for women who want a lightweight paddle that offers outstanding performance for racing, wave riding and touring.
The Alana’s UD carbon/glass blade and filament wound carbon shaft allow a faster stroke, comfort and is gentle on the joints.
Don’t compromise when it comes to performance. This is an adjustable paddle that gives you lightweight performance, unlike many adjustable paddles on the market that are a lead weight! Also, when you go adjustable, you have the flexibility in one paddle investment to make your paddle longer or shorter, depending on your needs.
– Blade size 7″.
– Anti-twist Vario System = Easy length adjustment + perfect blade/handle alignment
– Tahitian T-handle = Traction grip coating + power transfer design + low profile + lightweight
– ABS Rail = Built in blade edge protection
– 50% Filament Wound Carbon = Soft flex + lightweight
– Filament-wound Kevlar Reinforcement = Grip area texture + reinforces shaft in critical areas
– UD Carbon/Glass Matrix Pre-preg = Soft blade flex + durability
– High Temperature Pre-preg Molding = Optimized resin content & cure + impact resistant
– Precision Cut CNC HD Core = Absolute precision shaping
• Construction: Carbon/Glass
• Blade Width: 7
• Blade Area: 95 sq. in
• Stiffness: NA
• Grip: Traction Grip
• Weight: 19.5 oz