Airush Ultra V2
- The lightest kite we have ever made. (The 9m Ultra is NEARLY 30% lighter than a 9m Lithium)
- Lasts twice as long (New V4 Dyneema load frame featuring WebTech)
- Perfect for Freeride Foil, lightwind and strapless riding.
Five years after introducing the first single strut kite on the market, we introduce the all-new Airush ULTRA.
With the radical growth in Hydrofoil riding, the increased trend in strapless drift style wave riding along with the constant search for a kite that flies in lighter winds, the demand for a new generation of kite is clear.
The ULTRA introduces a new breed of the lightest and strongest technology ever developed.
- The ultimate freeride foilboarding kite with incredible relaunching capabilities that can handle gusty conditions.
- The stability, profile and light weight allows the Ultra to drift down the line, making it perfect for riding waves less powered, parking the kite and going for that true surf feel.
- The bigger sizes are also ideal for twintip freeriding no matter what your level.
- Lightest kite Airush has ever made.
- Longer lasting thanks to the all-new and industry exclusive Dyneema Load Frame featuring Webtech.
- Integrated Dyneema carries about 40KG of load making the canopy stronger and less resistant to stretch.
- Webtech replaces traditional Dacron within the kite, making the Ultra much lighter.
- Premium Teijin Technoforce D2 double rip stop canopy
- V3 bridle gives incredible depower while allowing the kite to still fly forward in the window
- Single strut performance
- Airush Bumpers
- XL inflate and deflate valve
- One pump valves
- Kevlar reinforcement
- Airush Zytel pulleys
- Perfect freeride foil capabilities.
- The lightest kite we have ever made.
- Improved high-end performance in larger sizes.
The Ultra V2 has redefined our lofty expectations of what a kite can do. The light weight and stability have opened up places we could never have kited, in marginal conditions we would not have considered kiteable.
With unbeatable performance, weight saving features, and an exclusive Airush Load Frame for maximum durability, the Ultra kite has been the go-to kite for foil riders, wave riders and snow kiters alike.
When considering the Ultra evolution, a focus on segmentation reduction through the canopy and leading edge Lightweight Single Strut geometry increases the skin tension per panel. Fewer segments result in more tension between each segment point. This increases the responsiveness of the Ultra V2, while maintaining stability.
Lightest kite Airush has made: