2019 Starboard Starlite 9’5 x 32 Wide Point
“For larger paddlers desiring speed, stability and agility.”
Wide Point performance with longer lines for good glide, while maintaining curve in outline and rocker for superior agility of a board this size.
Fine rails forward produce smooth entry and acceleration into the wave with refined midsection and tail rails for responsive rail turning and cutbacks.
Mono-concave bottom shape produces lift acceleration and speed, which feeds into V off of the tail for release, pivot and tight turning. Easy fun and high performance all rolled into one.
The board comes stock with super surfy fins, but this board is a smaller paddler’s recreational flat water dream. We have sold numerous 9’5 boards to ladies or smaller paddlers that have no desire to manage a board even as long as 10’0 for their flat water paddle experience. If you do take this board out for a cruise, however, we do recommend that you use a different center fin for added performance. We recommend the FCS 9″ SUP Touring fin or the Futures 44.4 Keel fin.
2019 Starboard Starlite 9’5 x 32 Wide Point Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|9’5”||32”||4.3”||18.4”||153 L||50-100 kg|
|287.0 cm||81.3 cm||11.1 cm||46.8 cm||110-220 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|185 Light Core||4.7″ Black||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.
• Pine Tek has windsurf option.
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• Starshot is provided with Black injection molded fins.
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.