2019 Starboard Hyper Nut 7’0 x 28″ Starlite
Starboard has done it again with another break-through in shapes and technologies for SUP. If you deal with mushy, inconsistent, or small surf some, or all, of the time, then this is the board for you! The Starboard Hyper Nut series is a new favorite of our shop owners and customers.
Shorter boards generally turn better, while wider boards generally provides more stability. BUT – the Hyper Nut range has compact performance. The range is fast, stable, and reactive due to its short length with insane projection and tight turning from the inverted nut “rails.”
- Ultra-responsive for its short size.
- Limitless turning capabilities with it’s narrow width and PRO rocker down the center.
- Inverted “NUT” rails for fast acceleration and tight turning.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
See the Hyper Nut in action here:
2019 Starboard Hyper Nut 7’0 x 28″ Starlite Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|7’0”||28”||4.0”||20.4”||109 L||50-85 kg|
|71.9 cm||10.2 cm||110-185 lbs|