2018 Airush Ultra – Acid Teal
The 2018 Airush Ultra – Acid Teal is a true testament to what they do, innovate. Introducing the first single strut kite over 5 years ago, Airush introduces the all-new Ultra.
With the lightest and strongest technology developed, the Ultra is nearly 30% lighter comparing a 9m Ultra to 9m Lithium. The canopy is strengthen with the new V4 Dyneema Load Frame featuring Webtech.
The Airush Ultra can handle anything you throw at it, freeriding, wave riding, foiling, and lightwind riding. This new generation of kite is sure to surprise you, it sure did surprise us!
- The ultimate freeride foilboarding kite with incredible relaunching capabilities that can handle gusty conditions.
- The stability, profile and light weight allows the Ultra to drift down the line, making it perfect for riding waves less powered, parking the kite and going for that true surf feel.
- The bigger sizes are also ideal for twintip freeriding no matter what your level.
- Lightest kite Airush has ever made.
- Longer lasting thanks to the all-new and industry exclusive Dyneema Load Frame featuring Webtech.
- Integrated Dyneema carries about 40KG of load making the canopy stronger and less resistant to stretch.
- Webtech replaces traditional Dacron within the kite, making the Ultra much lighter.
- Premium Teijin Technoforce D2 double rip stop canopy
- V3 bridle gives incredible depower while allowing the kite to still fly forward in the window
- Single strut performance
- Airush Bumpers
- XL inflate and deflate valve
- One pump valves
- Kevlar reinforcement
- Airush Zytel pulleys