2017 Starlite Starboard Wide Point 10’5 x 32″
• 10’5” length offers glide on flat-water and fast entry into waves.
• Shorter length heightens maneuverability and tighter turning.
• 32” width gives balance for riders up to 105kg.
Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to double concave to round V”
• Heavy mid-section V and double concave generate speed with a rail-to-rail
sensation when standing in the middle of the board.
• Tail V rocker and outline help to create smooth tight arcs.
• Fine forward rails, mono-concave nose and ample nose kick provide an efficient
smooth and safe entry into the wave.
The 2017 Starboard 10’5 Wide Point provides the perfect balance of stability and glide. Versatile to its core, you will love paddling this board.
2017 Starlite Starboard Wide Point 10’5 x 32″ Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’5”||32”||4.7”||16.9”||178 L||55-105 kg|
|317.5 cm||81.3 cm||11.9 cm||42.9 cm||121-231 lb|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|170 Light Core||4.7″ Light Core||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.
• Pine Tek has windsurf option.
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• Starshot is provided with black injection molded fins.