2017 Naish Pivot
Predictable power development, direct bar feel, intuitive steering and plenty of “sheet-in-and-go” are just a few characteristics that make the Pivot one of the most sought-after kites on the market. Adapting to a wide variety of wind and wave conditions, this kite features a medium aspect ratio for substantial low-end power, easy jumping and great upwind performance. Dynamic and responsive, it pivots quickly and easily on a small axis of rotation—with minimal power increase through turns—for super-smooth carving through waves and enhanced control going into and out of kiteloops.
Now constructed with Quad-Tex—the most advanced kite canopy material in existence—the Pivot is livelier and more responsive than ever. The stronger, stiffer fabric transfers energy more directly putting riders in complete control.
Easy-handling, well-rounded and incredibly versatile, it’s clear to see how the Pivot has become the all-around choice for everyone, everywhere.
- Kiters who want a great boosting kite
- Kiters who want to ride waves
- Riders looking for durable lightweight kites that are built to stand the test of time.
Additional Specs and Features:
- “Sheet-in-and-go” feel + easy jumping
- Quick water relaunch
- Constant leading edge taper
- Quad-Tex = Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Natural drifting effect
- High-flow valve