2017 Airush Lithium
The legendary 2017 Airush Lithium returns as the do-it-all-kite that freeride kiters all over the world have come to love. Riders use the Lithium to boost big, park and ride, looping, and riding waves; you name it and the Lithium will perform.
The Delta Hybrid design enables the Lithium to be incredibly stable and smooth with consistent drive. The wingtip and strut design aid in ensuring the quickest response while flying through the air as well as almost instant relaunch.
For newer riders or directional riders, the Lithium is incredibly quick to dump power but still remain responsive when fully depowered thanks to the V3 bridle with pulleys. Riders looking to fully enhance their riding experience can tune their bar pressure from Med to Low on the leading edge of the kite. Also at the wingtip, further enhancement can be made by adjusting the rear line bar pressure from High*, Medium and Low. (*not available on larger kites)
As usual, Airush sets themselves a part from the rest of the pack in terms of technology with the Dyneema Load Frame. This frame dramatically reduces fabric stretch over the course of the kites life span.It also gives Airush kites that equipped with the Dyneema Load Frame a more direct feel, as many more points on the kite are attached to one another with a web of high load Dyneema cord. This cord is the same type that is found in your kite lines. And of course, premium Taijin Technoforce D2 double rip stop canopy is used on the Lithium. This premium material is used by the top sail makers in the world.
Paired your Lithium with the Airush Progression, Core or Core Cleat control bar for out-of-the-box compatibility. For maximum safety this combo will give you almost instant depower and encase of emergency a single line flag system.
- Beginners just venturing into the world of kiting that are looking for an easy to fly kite while not sacrificing performance.
- Do-it-all kiters that dont want to sacrifice relaunch, ease of use and smooth performance that is often not offered in higher performance kites
- Riders looking for durable lightweight kites that are built to stand the test of time.
- World’s favorite freeride kite
- Smooth and stable with consistent drive
- Delta Hybrid design
- Fast and simple relaunch
- XL inflate/deflat valve
- Airush reinforced bumpers
- Safety handles on wingtips for emergency self rescues
- FBI One Pump Valves
- Kevlar reinforced high wear areas