2017/18 Naish Boxer
Uncover your personal riding style with the adaptable and accessible Boxer. A nod to the straightforward design of its namesake, the all-new Boxer blends efficiency and innovation for a riding experience that is both versatile and forgiving.
A single luff strut marries the best characteristics of strutless and strutted kite designs. The strut’s relaxed connection to the canopy creates a dynamic structure, which allows the canopy to freely expand and contract, while maintaining the strength of a strutted framework to handle heavier loads with ease.
An outstanding under-powered kite, the Boxer is incredibly easy to relaunch, light to the touch, responsive but gentle. Very easy to sheet in and go, this kite is quick, easy to control and generates power quickly. It’s light and lively feel at the fingertips makes it approachable and forgiving. In short, the Boxer is the proverbial “yes man”—eager to please, easy to control and supportive enough to explore your own style.
- Kiters who want to increase their days on the water in light wind conditions
- Riders looking for durable lightweight kites that are built to stand the test of time.
Additional Specs and Features:
- Super Easy Relaunch
- Quick Response to Bar Movements
- Low-end Power
- Easy Jumping
- Super Easy Sheet-in-and-Go
- Single Luff Strut
- Light to the Tough + Easy to Contro
- Quick water relaunch
- Constant leading edge taper
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Most advanced kite canopy on the market
- Great Under-powered Performance