2016 Starboard Pro 8’0 x 29″
- 8’0” has become the “go to” length for
tight pocket turning amongst more
- 29” is suited for riders up to 85kg who
like the 8’0” length but demand
the extra stability.
- Holds well off the bottom in larger surf
and generates speed in smaller waves
for tight cutbacks.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom shape: “Continuous mono-concave to V off of the tail.”
- Mono-concave gives speed down the line,
while the V tail makes turning instant on the tail.
2016 Starboard Pro 8’0 x 29″ Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’0”||29”||3.9”||17.8”||111 L||60-85 kg|
|243.8 cm||73.7 cm||9.9 cm||45.2 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
140 Light Core
4.5” Light Core
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.