Starboard Drive 10’5 x 30″
• 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for
greater maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
• 30” width is stable for lighter riders up to 90kg
wanting a board that does it all.
• Narrower width increases speed and tracking
due to holding the paddle straighter to the board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric, Starshot,
and Inflatable Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
• Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
• Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
• Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
Starboard Drive 10’5 x 30″ Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’5”||30”||4.1”||16.0”||156 L||55-90 kg|
|317.5 cm||76.2 cm||10.4 cm||40.6 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
210 Light Core
|• Blue Carbon and Wood are provided with Light Core fins.
• AST Electric provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• AST Electric features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).