No products in the cart.
Don’t want to get out on your SUP in the wind, but want to stay in shape and continue training through the windy and cold seasons of fall and winter? Then grab a SK8 Pole to pair with your land cruiser board and GO! This is one our family’s favorite toys that has added fitness benefits. Everyone in the family can use the same pole, since it has an amazing range of adjustability.
SK8pole longboard land paddle was designed with the user experience being the primary focus. They applied the laws of nature and designed the best, most affordable longboard land paddle on the market!
The sk8 pole longboard pole truly mimics the feel of the water version of the sport. Think about it–you don’t push “down” on a water paddle; you pull it and push it with a horizontal force. Unlike other longboard land paddles, the SK8pole’s tip allows you to do the same. Your focus is on working out your chest, abs, and back by pushing and pulling–not killing your shoulders because you have to push down so hard to keep it from slipping!
This Longboard Land Paddle was Built by Engineers
The idea of the Sk8pole came from seeing:
Other Land Paddles Fall Short in 5 Key Attributes
- Hard to Use––You have to position the land paddle perfectly on the ground for every single stroke, or it can slip.
- Hard to Transport–Their length makes them inconvenient to transport in a car, store in class, the office, etc.
- Overpriced and No Money Back Guarantee of Performance
- Painful– the rigid, repetitive impact of paddling against concrete goes directly to the shoulders and elbows.
- They Aren’t Kid Friendly— too heavy and too long.
Unique Pusher Tip
- Mimics Nature–engineered to mimic the efficiency of a race horse’s foot.
- Absorbs the Shock–the stress is transferred to the activity damping system in the pusher tip.
- Grips the Ground— This makes it super easy to use. No learning curve here!
- Lightweight–Total weight is 1.8 lbs!
- Kid Friendly– Adjustable from 6’4″ to 2’9″.
- Easily Stored and Transported-think about transporting a 6-7 foot pole. Now think about one that collapses to 2-3ft. Yeah, you get it.
|Dimensions||15 x 3 x 42 in|