Rogue All Water Cracken SUP
The Rogue All Water Cracken SUP from Rogue Stand up Paddleboards is designed and shaped to paddle gracefully in flat water and perform equally well in surf up to head high. Proprietary construction make Rogue 10% lighter than the competition without making any sacrifices. Shaped with a slight concave in the nose blending to a double barrel concave in the tail allows the water to enter and exit the board efficiently while maintaining maximum stability. The Rogue All Waters come with a honey comb deck pad, “monkey grip” ledge handle, F.R.O. Fin and a pressure vent.
Specs of Rogue All Water Cracken SUP
- Length: 10’2″ or 10’8″
- Width: 31 Inches
- Thickness: 4.25 or 4.50
- Volume: 153 or 171 Liters
Construction of Rogue All Water Cracken SUP
- EPS Foam Blank.
- High Density Composite Foam Sheet.
- Longitudinally aligned Wood Veneer sheeting sandwiched by 2 E-glass fiber sheets.
- Extra reinforcement Duraforce fibre layer patches in foot areas.
- Highly resistant enamel color coat.
- EVA Grip Deck.
See a shop shout-out from Rogue here: