Naish Alana 10′ 10″
The Alana 10’10” is an all-around, extra stable design for touring, carrying gear, tandem paddling and small surf. It features a radical multi-concave bottom shape that channels the water from nose to tail. The multi-channel bottom combined with the low rocker makes it glide incredibly straight for a wide board of its length. The wide outline and slightly recessed deck in the standing area provide unmatched stability. The forward deck has eight insert holes for a bungee accessory to carry coolers and gear.
Available in Wood Sandwich and AST constructions.
CONSTRUCTION: AST with ladies’ graphic
EASY LIFT: Recessed ergonomic carry handle makes for effortless transport to and from the water.
DECK GRIP: Single piece EVA pad, featuring diamond grooving, has already been applied to the board.
FIN SETUP: US 10.5cm.
Alana Construction Details:
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Wood Reinforcement in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements