Looking to take your stand up paddle surfing performance up a notch? Have you already put your time in on the Starboard wide point? The pro range from Starboard is there for you.
- Fast entry into all waves with speed and reactivity.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline to aid late take offs and boosts reactivity in turning.
- Narrow outline with thinner rails for rail-to-rail transitions and generating speed.
- Diamond tail combines reactivity of a squash tail with control and speed of a pintail.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
- Continuous mono-concave with curve at the tail for tight turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
2017 Starboard Pro 9’0” x 29” Starlite Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’5”||29”||4.1”||17.9”||112 L||65-90 kg|
|295.8 cm||73.6 cm||10.4 cm||45.4 cm||145-200 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|140 Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||On Blue Carbon models, all fins Light Core Bio Resin fins|
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• Begins with a 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.