2017 Starboard Pro 8’0” x 29” Starlite
- Moderate Moderate volume for enhancing performance on all levels.
- The pulled in tail outline with sharp rail edge gives the rider the opportunity for late take offs and extra reactivity.
- The narrow outline with thinner rails allows for rail-to-rail transitions and ease in generating speed.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V”
- Mono-Concave shape provides lift, drive and speed. The “V” at the tail creates reactive tight turning.
- Starboard uses inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
2017 Starboard Pro 8’0” x 29” Starlite Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’0”||29”||4.0”||17.8”||106 L||60-85 kg|
|248.7 cm||73.3 cm||10.2 cm||45.1 cm||130-185 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|140 Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||On Blue Carbon models, all fins Light Core Bio Resin fins|
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• Begins with a 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.