2017 Starboard Pro 8’0” x 28” Starlite
Moderate length for creating speed with reduced width for increasing responsiveness and acceleration.
- Pulled in tail outline for late take off and extra reactivity.
- Narrow outline with thinner rails for rail-to-rail transitions and generating speed.
- Totally aimed at supreme performance.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V”
- Mono-Concave for lift, drive and speed and V at tail for reactive tight turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
2017 Starboard Pro 8’0” x 28” Carbon Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’0”||28”||4.1”||17.2”||102 L||55-80 kg|
|248.1 cm||70.7 cm||10.4 cm||43.6 cm||120-175 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|140 Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||On Blue Carbon models, all fins Light Core Bio Resin fins|
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.