2017 Starboard Pro 8’0” x 28” Carbon
Moderate length for creating speed with reduced width for increasing responsiveness and acceleration.
- Pulled in tail outline for late take off and extra reactivity.
- Narrow outline with thinner rails for rail-to-rail transitions and generating speed.
- Totally aimed at supreme performance.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V”
- Mono-Concave for lift, drive and speed and V at tail for reactive tight turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
2017 Starboard Pro 8’0” x 28” Carbon Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’0”||28”||4.1”||17.2”||102 L||55-80 kg|
|248.1 cm||70.7 cm||10.4 cm||43.6 cm||120-175 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|140 Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||On Blue Carbon models, all fins Light Core Bio Resin fins|
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.