2017 Starboard Pro 7’7” x 26.75” Carbon
Two boards in one with removable tail option.
- Moderate length for generating speed.
- Continuous rocker throughout the board allowing for ultra quick reactions off the bottom and through top turn maneuvers.
- Diamond tail gives more control and smoother turns in bigger surf while chopped tail has more release in smaller surf.
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to slight V Tail”
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured
2017 Starboard Pro 7’7” x 26.75” Carbon Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|7’7”||26.75”||4.0”||16.8”||90 L||50-75 kg|
|235.9 cm||68.3 cm||10.1 cm||42.7 cm||110-165 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|140 Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||On Blue Carbon models, all fins Light Core Bio Resin fins|
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.