2017 Blue Carbon Starboard Wide Point 8’10 x 32″
For those wanting more performance in a not-so-big-or-small-board. If the Hero is just a tad less performance than what you are looking for, then step down to the 8’10 Wide Point and be amazed at the difference. The additional rocker and inch narrower of width adds volumes to the performance.
• Shorter length makes it easier to whip around
for riders up to 95kg.
• Delivers floatation and stability with exceptional
performance in a range of conditions.
• Also a stable platform for younger lighter riders
to develop surf skills.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood, AST Electric
and Starshot Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave”
• Moderate volume rails, shortboard outline
and progressive rocker combine for a super
smooth ride with the ability for aggressive cutbacks.
2017 Blue Carbon Starboard Wide Point 8’10 x 32″ Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’10”||32”||4.2”||18.4”||140 L||45-95 kg|
|269.2 cm||81.3 cm||10.6 cm||46.8 cm||100-210 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|170 Light Core||4.7″ Light Core||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.
• Pine Tek has windsurf option.
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.