2017 Blue Carbon Starboard Whopper 10′ x 34″
• 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with
effortless trim and dynamic turning abilities in the waves.
• Incredibly stable for riders up to 110kg due to its 34” width.
• One board that can be shared with all members of the family.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
• Mono concave offers lift feeding to the double concave for control with rail-to-rail turning.
• Tail concave accelerates the water flow towards the fins, while very slight V offers a cleaner release.
• Generous nose kick makes pearling close to impossible.
2017 Blue Carbon Starboard Whopper 10′ x 34″ Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’0”||34”||4.3”||18.5”||171 L||60-110 kg|
|304.8 cm||86.4 cm||10.9 cm||47.0 cm||130-240 lb|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|170 Light Core||4.7″ Light Core||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Light Core fins.
• Starlite provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• Pine Tek features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).