2017 10’0” x 35” WHOPPER INFLATABLE DELUXE Specifications:
- 35” width makes an incredibly stable board for a wide range of riders up to 115kg that is ideal for yoga, fitness, and all round cruising.
- Starboard uses inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
- Available in Zen and Deluxe Technologies. Featured here in the Deluxe construction.
Inflatable paddle boards are your ticket to taking your SUP adventures anywhere on the planet! The board packs down into a bag that is super compact. Your inflatable Starboard paddle board can easily be checked as a piece of airline luggage, since the weight is less than 50 pounds. Many of our customers with boats also love the portability of the inflatable boards. They can very easily be stowed in a small ship’s cabin. Quit compromising when it comes to your travel SUP experiences. Don’t rent inferior equipment in remote vacation destinations. Invest in a quality inflatable SUP and take your gear wherever you go.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’0″||35″||4.75″-6.0″||18.9″||237-300 L||50-115 kg|
|304.8 cm||88.9 cm||12.0-15.2 cm||48 cm||110-255 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|Fixed fin||Fixed fin||Black injection molded plastic
• ULTRA LIGHT
• EXTRA STIFF
• CARBON RAILS
THE DELUXE EXPERIENCE
All the layers are fused in a single, glue-less process.
The rails are reinforced by a 3k Carbon laminated apex band.
The lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on bottom of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 3mm square groove EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” fin included on Racers,
Deluxe Touring, Atlas, Blend and all Serenity models.
• FCS II Connect 8” fin included on Whopper, Wide Point,
Drive and Explorer.
• Supplied with Magic Suit Case and Double Action pump.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.