2016 Starboard Pro 8’5 x 29″
- The most popular PRO board in the range
for its unquestionable versatility and ability
to handle all size surf.
- Suited to skilled riders up to 90kg who
desire speed and tight turning to rip.
- New tail pad for added grip to push
bigger turns and thinner rails for
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to V off of the tail.”
- Mono-concave gives speed down the line,
while the V tail makes turning instant on the tail.
- Drive and speed matched with tight cutbacks
and vertical projection, all achieved with silky
smoothness in the lines it draws.
2016 Starboard Pro 8’5 x 29″ Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’5”||29”||3.8”||17.9”||112 L||65-90 kg|
|256.5 cm||73.7 cm||9.7 cm||45.5 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
140 Light Core
4.5” Light Core
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.