2016 Starboard Avanti 11’2 x 36″
• 11’2” length has fast glide for flat-water
cruising and easy entry into waves.
• 36” width offers an incredibly stable board
for heavier riders or multiple paddlers up to 130kg.
• The bottom shape performance defies
the dimensions of such a big board.
• Available in Blue Carbon, Wood,
AST Electric, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
• AST Electric has windsurf option.
Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave to tail concave”
• Nose concave feeding into a heavy mid-section
double concave and V, create lift for getting into the wave easily.
• Ability to generate speed with rail-to-rail
transition from the middle of the board.
• Mono-concave tail offers speed with
curve on the rail for tighter turning.
2016 Starboard Avanti 11’2 x 36″ Specifications:
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’2”||36”||4.8”||19.3”||239 L||65-130 kg|
|340.4 cm||91.4 cm||12.2 cm||49.0 cm|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|• Blue Carbon and Wood are provided with Light Core fins.
• AST Electric provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• AST Electric features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).